Do you know what the current recommendations for exercise are?
The World Health Organisation recommends a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate intensity aerobic exercise (or 75 mins high intensity exercise) each week PLUS 2 strength sessions.
Benefits of this include
- Lower risk of injury and pain
- Lower risk of heart and lung disease
- Lower risk of cancers and tumours
- Lower risk of metabolic disease including diabetes
- Lower risk of blood pressure or cholesterol problems
- Lower risk of stroke
- Lower risk of bone conditions including fractures and osteoporosis
- Better mental health outcomes
- Better ability to manage weight
- Better quality of life
At Drovers Elite Physio, we run supervised exercise sessions tailored to your goals and claimable on private health insurance.
We can also help you devise a program to do independently to ensure you are meeting your exercise goals!
If you want/need to get moving, and don't know where to begin, give us a call today or book to see us via our "Book Now" link.